Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi folks,
on my way from Boston yesterday, I started integrating the driver recommended by Dave in this thread - I can never sleep in those ugly Air France economy seats. Good news is it works in 800x600, no change when using it with John's Z80 and 8086 monitors, and also CP/M 3. ESC sequences can be used to switch colors (ESCc<foreground><background>, a sample screenshot and the Spin files attached. that said, there is still quite some work to be done, as cursor is not supported by this driver apparently, I will have to retrofit the corresponding part of the original driver code. the color mapping seems a bit weird also,. Lastly, the ESC VT sequences need to be implemented, I believe the code as it is will be difficult to expand, this will probably require to revamp the code and make it table-based to keep it readable and easy to debug.
the attached sources are really crude, I just attached them in case some of you guys are interested to look at them.

Philippe