Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the help. I understand what you did and the changes worked for me also - I have 100 columns by 50 rows.
Now I know how to do some editing and compiling, but I don't understand much of the programming. I have no idea yet on how to add color control to the individual characters.

Also, as you suggested I needed to adjust my screen so that all columns are present.

Harold