Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi Philippe,

I compiled the new spin programs that you had attached and my console works fine for me also. I also used you demo basic program and was able to address different colors. I didn't get any cursor or cursor control but I think that is because the routine that controls the cursor was not used. I am not sure but I think that the program that controls the color is a sub routine that we need to merge with the other files. I don't know how to do that, but at least progress is being made!

By the way I am using Josh's 8080A CPU board.