First CP/M-68 release

I have created a folder on the Wiki for the first release of the ECB mini-M68k CPU board CP/M-68 ROM. There are two .BIN files for large and small EPROM or Flash chips. The larger has quite a few utilities in the ROMdisk.

Start with the 0README.TXT file for the hardware requirements needed to install this release. Source code for CP/M-68 (gcc build) and BIOS ROM (gcc build) are included. The separate 68k(1).zip file contains the original binary release of the utility programs for CP/M-68. This includes the Alcyon C-compiler and linker.

This release includes:
        CP/M-68 version 1.2 from DRI (I'm looking for 1.3)
        CP/M-68 utilities 1.3 from DRI (many bug fixes over 1.2)
        board BIOS 0.9

Hard disk support (Compact Flash cards recommended) includes using the partition table for CP/M partitions, and CP/M-68 support for partitions up to 512Mb. CP/M-68 allows up to 16 lettered virtual hard drives, A to P.

--John