Re: [N8VEM-S100:2302] MSX2 Utility Board V1 Build info

I'm continuing to push forward with the shake out of the board.
  * The SR flip flop isn't working as expected when I strip my system down to just the CPU and Utility card. I've had to bump this up to 0.1uF (from I believe 470pF) to get a reliable poser on reset.
  * The Y2 (printer ports) looks to be working as expected. It took a while to figure it out as it's a strange design.

I've been running the board constantly for several days in a basic UART test loop.
  * It's ran very solid.
  * The warmest the 7805s have gotten is 112F, this is with no forced air flow.

-Neil