Re: [N8VEM-S100:3714] FW: S-100 boards

Got mine yesterday Gary, thanks. Yes the boards look perfect. I can see no difference in the quality of this board and the earlier PCBCART boards.

Delighted to see the 1K pull-up resistor needs patch to pin 2 of U26 was added. This should make the board bug free.
I will hold my bare board in reserve, and not do another build unless somebody notices an error/problem  with the board.

Thanks Gary for looking after this group purchase.  All should have a very useful Z80 board!
John