The 16mb sram mezzanine cards arrived as well as all the smb fp display boards.

I was waiting to update when the other boards had shipped.

Todd

On May 17, 2014 10:55:36 AM EDT, 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8v...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi
I got this email. Can anyone update the status of these boards?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kipp Yeakel
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 9:07 AM
To: Andrew Lynch
Subject: S-100 boards

Andrew,
I responded to a notice in the vintage-computer forum advertising system
support board v2, and the 16meg SRAM v2 board. The ad was posted by
"bonedaddy" (Todd) back in April, and to date I've heard nothing on the
status of these boards. This person left no direct contact info in the
forum. Can you tell me contact info, and/or the status of these projects?

Thanks,
Kipp

Sent from my iPad