[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3701] FW: S-100 boards
- To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com, "'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3701] FW: S-100 boards
- From: Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 21:13:54 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of t...@bonedaddy.net designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=t...@bonedaddy.net
- In-reply-to: <002101cf71e0$0fe0afb0$2fa20f10$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <164320A4-BF5E-46E8-85D4-E8C9B226A9E3@me.com> <002101cf71e0$0fe0afb0$2fa20f10$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: K-9 Mail for Android
I've spoken to Kipp. I expected people in the vintage - computer forum to pm me but I haven't been diligent enough following that I suppose.
In any case, pcbcart has been having some problems with the S-100 boards and rescheduling delivery due to "blemishes" in the initial runs. I do expect them next week but we'll see.
The 16mb sram mezzanine cards arrived as well as all the smb fp display boards.
I was waiting to update when the other boards had shipped.
On May 17, 2014 10:55:36 AM EDT, 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8v...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I got this email. Can anyone update the status of these boards?
Thanks and have a nice day!
From: Kipp Yeakel
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 9:07 AM
To: Andrew Lynch
Subject: S-100 boards
I responded to a notice in the vintage-computer forum advertising system
support board v2, and the 16meg SRAM v2 board. The ad was posted by
"bonedaddy" (Todd) back in April, and to date I've heard nothing on the
status of these boards. This person left no direct contact info in the
forum. Can you tell me contact info, and/or the status of these projects?
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.