Re: [N8VEM-S100:3714] FW: S-100 boards

Hi Gary,

I personally like the quality of the boards I've recieved from pcbcart
in the past.

They seem to do a good job inspecting them and culling any bad boards
(of course as soon as I say that I'll probably run across one.)

It just ends up taking longer to actually get them in hand.

Todd

* Gary Kaufman <geka...@gmail.com> [140518 07:35]: