Re: [N8VEM-S100:3702] S-100 ISA bridge board for review

* 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> [140517 11:17]:
> Hi
>

> I've updated the S-100 ISA bridge board design with the GALs for the next
> round of prototype boards.  Please review and post any comments or
> questions.
>

> Does anyone want to learn how to order prototype boards?  I can walk you
> through the process and this would be a good board to start with.
>

> It seems the builders have mastered the ordering and distributing of
> existing boards so now we need to move on to other topics like board
> maintenance and getting prototype boards.
>

> This will require working knowledge of KiCAD.  Any volunteers?  Thanks and
> have a nice day!
>
> Andrew Lynch

Hi Andrew and John,

If you don't find someone new to handle this board then I'd be happy to
order it.

I did see John's post about how this might be better kept between the
two of you though.

I know enough KiCad to be dangerous now but I can certainly make changes
as long as someone knowlegable can review them before the prototype run.

Regards,

Todd