RE: S-100 ISA bridge board for review

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20ISA%20Bridge

From: Andrew Lynch [mailto:LYN...@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:18 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: S-100 ISA bridge board for review

Hi

I’ve updated the S-100 ISA bridge board design with the GALs for the next round of prototype boards.  Please review and post any comments or questions.

Does anyone want to learn how to order prototype boards?  I can walk you through the process and this would be a good board to start with.

It seems the builders have mastered the ordering and distributing of existing boards so now we need to move on to other topics like board maintenance and getting prototype boards.

This will require working knowledge of KiCAD.  Any volunteers?  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch