Crusty's S100-8080 CPU Card

I've been building this board and it's about 90 % populated.

While I'm waiting for parts, I was wondering about memory.

 1.  For the SD Card, what is recommended size & brand ?

 2.  27C256 Eprom ?

My Data I/O took a shit a long time ago and I sold my NeedHams. I do Have a
EasyPro 90B that will do AT27C256 but they are OTP.  I'm accustomed to erasing
& reprogramming, but it takes 30 mins to erase under UV light.  I have many UV
Eproms, but nothing to program them.  They are just too old.

I see Mouser has;

http://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/Atmel/AT27C256R-70PU/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMutXGli8Ay4kN4PpSZpwfyv80jBz050W6M%3d

Considering they only cost $1.98 each and are OTP, the "low cost"-vs-"erase time" makes sense.
I have never used OTP, but I could buy a few and write a few and compare.  Once I know my
programming hardware works I could go forward....