From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Todd Goodman
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 8:48 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6779] Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB

I'm now out of these PCBs (after shipping the last one to someone waiting for it.)

Before I reorder I have three questions:

1)  Is anyone working on updates or a new S-100 backplane?  I don't want to order a bunch and be stuck with them.

2)  I know Don Caprio had two fixes and one improvement.  I think things would work out much better if Don or someone else made those changes and updated the board files.  If nobody else wants to do that then I'll make the attempt and run the changes past the list.

3)  The last time I ordered the boards I ordered a board thickness of
0.126 inch.  From measurements it seems to have ended up substantially thicker.  I'm going to be reducing the thickness this time.  If anyone has input about how thick to order (keeping in mind the finished thickness seems to be thicker than ordered) then please let me know.

Obviously, if anyone has any other input about the board then please let me know.

Thank you!

Todd