[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:6779] Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6779] Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB
- From: Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:15:59 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ilv...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400e:c02::22d as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ilv...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8IXiZ+popKwAempneAv66tI4Pp9k4NZfgBoZYRaSyoM=; b=LXLDolFMHFbt9mOk9nDXloHd48kXY/x/ZAqtsYvRuX66bovtI+kObHipS/otBIGM3+ AYt28YRVceoN3YVcsazTlwN9R1oPFKrB0bssC2ytdIwjjFtSmp//Q6KqYulPzkJrKUQc cIoS65OKFGIl+DKkSlBL99D2ZysPzA3VQpgsTu+8l0aL9RMU+NOXQfk9Vxput9sMGNnK vd6Hk8PMcTkzgC6Fa0xcOdwTYF3FOBrmU8jAgUhehBTM00nEaSFHbOtfFKwHwAz7rAty SbUY+zbg3Hc/WD6RwA4XbDaWDYuNPTJd95BsoNYOLCH4PoUDhcVgz6X8b+h9QlfXU3Ge Br1Q==
- In-reply-to: <CADbUL+J=-_7WTTaoz=ZqU9mTjjHQ9VBk=XWqYJFpj486got_iQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADbUL+J=-_7WTTaoz=ZqU9mTjjHQ9VBk=XWqYJFpj486got_iQ@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; SunOS i86pc; rv:17.0) Gecko/20140429 Thunderbird/17.0.11
I have to go back to my notes but I think the only issue
was the orientation of one of the resistors. Seems like a lot of
folks bypassed the fuses since they only protected the LED's.
The power connector was hard to find parts for. It took me three
orders to get the right ones.
I'd be happy to make the changes.
On 04/22/15 05:48 AM, Todd Goodman wrote:
I'm now out of these PCBs (after shipping the last one to someone
waiting for it.)
Before I reorder I have three questions:
1) Is anyone working on updates or a new S-100 backplane? I don't
want to order a bunch and be stuck with them.
2) I know Don Caprio had two fixes and one improvement. I think
things would work out much better if Don or someone else made those
changes and updated the board files. If nobody else wants to do that
then I'll make the attempt and run the changes past the list.
3) The last time I ordered the boards I ordered a board thickness of
0.126 inch. From measurements it seems to have ended up substantially
thicker. I'm going to be reducing the thickness this time. If anyone
has input about how thick to order (keeping in mind the finished
thickness seems to be thicker than ordered) then please let me know.
Obviously, if anyone has any other input about the board then please
let me know.