[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB
- From: Todd Goodman <tacom...@gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:48:00 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of tacom...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::235 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=tacom...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=/qbfeFoBBTPq7X/WIJxDkcbgqg4KGiwfys4tcigAlpo=; b=YXefPiZyrDq5RZxr531bHd+lTxtPadxxfU4le6K1zKQRjKadfc+fYz/XreBWINa+F8 6zF0WxqJOA5Df34rAhiOLZdE2s694qut9W/2mD5+W35LA+r6YD82TSG+81Iz8uerq3Kc uKpzG1TrrbD+VK4Mh4rH14ytwKVwwlqCcJ2HbpVh5qQWPDvboHMBiR4rF0lmqPYnzUPy fapPonpb4DKmhF4ESovXkfrqqn5m7WawVU3ZYBLpqgRoqRWqBvctqIQ7yU9iLCjHany2 JmIgfpCLDnd8PsGfFBHhAqWkpA1aw08O4wjcBpBGXmkFw/iKj6zdv9HB0jHiCGZGOYN1 mRJA==
I'm now out of these PCBs (after shipping the last one to someone
waiting for it.)
Before I reorder I have three questions:
1) Is anyone working on updates or a new S-100 backplane? I don't
want to order a bunch and be stuck with them.
2) I know Don Caprio had two fixes and one improvement. I think
things would work out much better if Don or someone else made those
changes and updated the board files. If nobody else wants to do that
then I'll make the attempt and run the changes past the list.
3) The last time I ordered the boards I ordered a board thickness of
0.126 inch. From measurements it seems to have ended up substantially
thicker. I'm going to be reducing the thickness this time. If anyone
has input about how thick to order (keeping in mind the finished
thickness seems to be thicker than ordered) then please let me know.
Obviously, if anyone has any other input about the board then please
let me know.