[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:99] Reordering S-100 PCBs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:99] Reordering S-100 PCBs
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 23:45:45 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 18.104.22.168 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=mzjQqlbj5G3UVVcdPnyz7iqez+Ag8j5vil/06UVaypfPRa5pAMHkDPFssTxSvESz; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
Please put me on the list for one of each of them.
Also, I hope you'll be able to silk screen what they are on each board.
Thank you for all your work!
>From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Mar 4, 2011 6:29 PM
>To: n8...@googlegroups.com, n8vem...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:99] Reordering S-100 PCBs
>I am putting together the next set of S-100 PCB reorders for the S-100
>The two boards I would like to order next are the S-100 EPROM and S-100 IO
>So far, I have eight builders on the waiting list for the S-100
>I have eleven builders on the waiting list for the S-100 Serial IO (with USB
>and Speech Synthesis)
>I need about reasonably firm 20 builders on the waiting list to warrant a
>Both of these boards are going to be respins to correct any issues from the
>original boards. They are useful in any S-100 system and offer full
>Please contact me by email LYN...@YAHOO.COM if interested in either or both
>boards. They will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere
>as per usual arrangement. I will combine shipping on multiple boards to
>reduce shipping depending on weight.
>Thanks and have a nice day!