Boards for Sale

I have some S-100 boards for sale. I really only want the cost of
shipping to be covered. If nobody is interested they are going to the
recycling center.

Here they are:

a. SPOOL-Z-Q 100 - this has an onboard RAM buffer and drives a printer
port. I have the manual and software needs are trivial - just write to
a port. While I have not used this in a number of years it was in my
S-100 system and was used to drive a dot matrix printer. Includes
cable.

b. SD Systems PROM-100 - this is an EPROM burner for some EPROMs (I
can check manual to see which ones if need be.). I have the original
eight inch sw disk and manual. I have not tried to use this in many
years so I am not sure of status.

c. Objective Design VDU. This board shows what I thought was bad stuff
(corrosion) but the more I look at it I think it is transferred
adhesive (e.g., duct tape adhesive). It is not on the board or IC
leads just on the top of a few ICs. I did not initially find the
manual but I think I have it. Early on in my S-100 experience this was
my console output with input coming from a SWTPC keyboard into a
parallel port.

d. Tarbell 1011A SD FDC (1771) with 8 inch drive connector. I can
provide a copy of the manual and eight inch disk with BIOS etc.

e. Tarbell 1011D SD FDC (1771) with 5.25 inch drive connector. I can
provide a copy of the manual and eight inch disk with BIOS etc.

f. Vector protoyping board with regulators and some wire wrap IC
sockets installed. Early on I had used this for serial and parallel I/
O ports before I got my Interfacer IV.

If interested send me an email.

If you can not handle an eight inch diskette I can either fit stuff on
a K2 or K4 diskette or ZIP the files into a ZIP file and email it to
you.

Rich Leary