From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Birkel
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 2:42 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6898] Re: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB

Thanks Josh.  Sometimes my "minds eye" is not quite good enough to visualize stuff from verbal descriptions :-<.  My principal question is whether there will be any vertical clearance issues between board components and the inserted board "wings" that will overhang them.  The reset button is free-n-clear.  The power connectors would be the questionable cases I suspect -- they will have to be low-profile and right-angle.

In a dual configuration, then slot 1 of the second backplane would be unused and there would be a two-board gap, correct?