Re: [N8VEM-S100:6802] Re: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB

Thanks for all the feedback!  Yes, the KiCad files are on the N8VEM
site (http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20backplane)
S100 Backplane-003.zip.  If Don and Josh (and anyone else) want to
coordinate with each other I'm happy to wait to order until they're
done.

And I'll make sure I order enough for those who've expressed interest
(and plenty of extras since more boards mean less $$$ per board.)

Thanks!

Todd