S-100 4MB SRAM and S-100 backplane PCBs have arrived!

Hi!  Good news!  The S-100 4MB SRAM board and S-100 backplane board PCBs have arrived!  It was one massive box of S-100 PCBs!  Woo Hoo!

There should be enough for everyone.  The PCBs are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!

With some luck these PCBs will clear out quickly and then we can distribute the S-100 8088 CPU boards which should be here in a few days.  Then we can reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 Bus Extender PCBs.  Somewhere mixed in there we will also introduce the S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs.

It should be an exciting summer for S-100 hobbyists!  w00t!  An enormous “THANK YOU” to everyone who has participated especially to John Monahan for his unending patience and sponsorship!