Put me down for two ppisd's

Douglas Goodall

Http://Goodall.com

On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:51 PM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:

Sorry I did not mention it beforehand terry, but that evaluation â??kitâ?? is really useless.  Itâ??s not even clear to me what software to use with it.

For others just get the LAVA-10 board/chip itself.

John

From:  John Monahan Ph.D

e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org

Text:    mon...@txt.att.net

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Sare
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:50 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:921] N8VEM PCBs inventory updated

Andrew,
Didn't realize you were ordering the S-100 System Monitor Board, please add me for one.
I ordered the TIL311 from Utsource and while a little slow they were cheap. Guess I get to order some more when monitor board gets here.:-)

Z85C3016PSC

DIP40

ZILOG

N/A

2pcs

$5.00

WD2793A-PL

DIP-40

WDC

N/A

2pcs

$8.00

PIC

TIL311

DIP-11

TI

N/A

12pcs

$4.50

PIC

However the Lava module cost around $94.00 US plus shipping. I bought it with the eval base and it was 141.99 with shipping.
Palpal took their cut in conversion rate. 0.795830 vs .818 market.

Terry