Re: Help with S-100 VDP board VGA output

There may be a problem with HSYNC from the V9938.
The sync pulses are missing during the blanking period.

The data sheet shows a negative HSYNC mode on page 131 that continues through the blacking period, but I can't see how to get into this mode (my scanned copy is to low in resolution to see the writing below the HSYNC label on the left of the waveform) Can anyone help?

Top trace is CSYNC, bottom trace is HSYNC. Verticle scale is 2 V/Div.

Regards
Leon