RE: [N8VEM-S100:5157] PCB Via Counts

Way overpriced IMHO, The PCBCart boards are about $13-$18 each and excellent quality.  They have done 100’s of boards for us by now, see no reason to change

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of J. Alexander Jacocks
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 10:32 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5157] PCB Via Counts

Don,

I suggested OSHpark because of the quality of PCB they produce.  They aren't as cheap as some, but for boards of this type, the quality is worth paying for, for boards of this complexity, IMO.

It would be interesting, though, to get a board made by the various fabs that we all use, and do a direct comparison, to see where it is worth spending money.

I also really like OSHpark's customer service.

- Alex