75 boards with gold fingers, 10 days @ about $12 a board.
Check them out. They are good folks.

http://www.pcbnet.com

On 08/22/14 11:00 AM, John Monahan wrote:
They seem to classify  less than 500 or greater.  It does not seem to make a
big difference in price as far as I can tell (at least with PCBCart).    The
number 1 factor, is the number of boards.  There is a "setup fee" fee of
$70-$80 for each new board. After that it's a board cost.  Just place the
(large)  order for the 80386 + RAM boards, total ~100 boards, works out to
be ~$13/board.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 9:50 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4992] PCB Via Counts

Are there any guidelines for acceptable number of via's on an S-100 PCB? How
do quantity factor into manufacturing?
I'm guessing fewer number means less cost and possibly shorter overall trace
lengths.

Autorouter starts to slow down and eliminate less and less.
Doesn't seem like it's worth it to continue to run autorouter to reduce via
with results like 1 or 2 a day.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com