Re: [N8VEM-S100:5004] PCB Via Counts

John,

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner.  I've been caught up in a machining project for the past few days.

The PCB archive you posted has a naming scheme that I'm not familiar with.  Can you send me a link that explains what the various files are?  Some of them, I can guess, but I've really only worked with OSHpark, and their scheme is:

boardname.GTL Top Layer
boardname.GBL Bottom Layer
boardname.GTS Top Soldermask
boardname.GBS Bottom Soldermask
boardname.GTO Top Silkscreen
boardname.GBO Bottom Silkscreen
boardname.GKO Board Outline
boardname.G2L only if you're uploading a four layer board
boardname.G3L only if you're uploading a four layer board
boardname.XLN Drills

Thanks!
- Alex