Re: Show and Tell - New user S100 system up & running (well sorta !)

thanks David for your quick response. I tried to order the side, top and bottom panels from Modushop, their site systematically rejects my order, fields being apparently incorrectly filled ?? Guess there is an issue with the tax code they request, should not be necessary as I am not a business customer. I may miss something. I will mail them and put an update here in case someone else experiences the same issue.

Philippe