Re: Show and Tell - New user S100 system up & running (well sorta !)

Hi David,

first of all, congrats for a wonderful setup. As I am currently collecting parts to build my system, your pictures are extremely helpful and inspiring. I have a couple of questions :
- you choice of "T shaped" side panels is great, not only they look great, but it also allows to move the modules inside the box when need be. I saw in your pictures two drilled aluminium bars that are not displayed on moduship website. Are they necessary to mount the bottom and side panels together ? I could not find any spare parts mentioned by modushop that need to be ordered along with the panels
- I'm amazed by the quality of your aluminium brackets. Angles and folding are perfect, did you manage to do that manually ?

keep us posted about your great project !

Philippe