Re: [N8VEM-S100:4763] Re: S100 enclosure and card cage just completed !

Hi,

You can get Greenlee Punch Unit at www.greenlee.com  They have many different kind of punch unit or other word can use as knockout punch. Also try to search at

www.google.com
Type: rs-232 punch die tool

Then you will see more information. Only disadvange was they are expensive to buy.

Perhaps seek for used condition but seem more rare to find one nowdays.

Good luck