Re: [N8VEM: 13678] Re: [N8VEM-S100:844] FW: Wikipedia page User talk:Lynchaj has been changed by JoeSperrazza

Hello everyone, I joined the board a year or so ago and built an XT-IDE board and then was overwhelmed with a lot of other issues.  However, I am just trying to get back into this and just now reading about the issues of the wiki site.

I'm not sure it would help or is the direction your looking for but has there been any thoughts of developing an N8VEM Project Pinterest board and posting completed projects photos to drum up interest?  For those interested in contributing you can add additional pinners to an N8VEM Project Board so a single person doesn't have to make all the photo contributions.  Also the pinners can do a very brief explanation of their project.

I have not read any of the rules / agreement information on developing a Pinterest board such as this but I can Invite anyone interested. If it still requires invitations to join.

Brad Barnett