RE: [N8VEM-S100:819] FW: Wikipedia page User talk:Lynchaj has been changed by JoeSperrazza

Hi Mike!  Good news!  The Wikipedia editors have restored the page!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_undeletion#N8VEM

Please see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N8VEM

I can see their point on the article though.  Anyone want to take a whack at revising the Wikipedia article?

It is difficult to describe exactly *what* the N8VEM home brew project is though.  An ad-hoc distributed group of peer-peer free/open source hardware and software designers?  There isn't even a central design or product.  It doesn't exactly lend itself to an easily described philosophy.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Discussion?