RE: [N8VEM-S100:815] FW: Wikipedia page User talk:Lynchaj has been changed by JoeSperrazza

Hi Bob!  Thanks!  I don't understand it either.  I am trying to follow along with the editor's instructions and made a request for undeletion here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_undeletion#N8VEM

Additions and input from the N8VEM community (other than myself who'll be seen as obviously biased) will be crucial if we are to get this overturned.

Please appeal the decision to delete the N8VEM page to the Wikipedia editors.

Thanks and have nice day!

Andrew Lynch