Re: [N8VEM-S100:4525] PropMDA IBM MDA Compatible Graphics Concept

John,

My plan was to decode and map the MDA registers into one "control cog" in addition to the memory mapped IO going into a "RAM cog".  This cog could store the register information in hub RAM and then the cogs drawing the screen could check the registers in the horizontal blanking interval and do scrolling, etc.

Both the memory and registers would be at the same addresses as on a real MDA board with a 6845.

I need to look at the Int 10h assembly code in the original IBM PC BIOS but I think we'd be able to use the original BIOS code unmodified.

Andrew B