Re: [N8VEM-S100:6383] AIRBL 8080a boot loader ROM

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 11:01:39 AM UTC-7, Crustyomo wrote:
Hi Jeffa,

Oh great! I'm happy it's working.  I'm now wondering how critical having a 27C256 is?  Did you have to swap any RAM? Did you do the System RAM test?

Cheers, Josh

I'll check....

I just burnt a 27256 (not c) it worked.

I didn't swap / replaces any ram.

There are two ram tests, I don't specifically know which you are referring to by 'System RAM test' The ram check fails from the first menu at 045C. If I load the monitor from that first menu and do the Ram check there it passes when I press R and <cr> <cr>. cp/m will boot. And seems to run.

If you like I'll swap out one of the RAM chips, which one?

 - jeffa