Re: PropMDA IBM MDA Compatible Graphics Concept

Hi Andrew,

I would like to see this area of PC compatible text/graphics developed and will watch this thread with interest.
I am particularly interested in CGA graphics as this opens up even more applications (OK... retro games :-) ) but if your aim is initially MDA text then I'd still be interested.

best regards

David Fry