Re: [N8VEM-S100:6420] AIRBL 8080a boot loader ROM

On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 10:48:44 AM UTC-7, Crustyomo wrote:
Just swap the two chips that are on the board.  Move the low bank to the high bank, and vise-a-versa.
I found the bug in the RAM Test.... upon fail, it jumps to a print routine where it nukes the value in HL (where the RAM test failed to compare).  This is why it's coming up with 045C (which should be the address right after the Error Message string).

Ohh! OK.  So I don't really have a RAM problem.

May I make a suggestion / request?

Can you please put a ROM version number in the signon. And a BIOS version number in it's signon banner?

thanks, - jeffa