RE: [N8VEM-S100:2158] Re: S-100 existing board pre-order requests

Fabio, if you're stuck I've got the Bus Terminator Version 01 and the Console IO Version 01 that can be spared, or an 8 slot backplane that has the termination on it, all unbuilt. Not sure what the backplane went for, but as I said before I'd like to cover the cost of replacement etc.

I'd think that the basic "starter" boards would be the backplane and the System Monitor Board, so you have an idea of what's going on with the bus as you add boards.

Anyway, time to start soldering.

Regards,

Matt Turner