Re: [N8VEM-S100:2153] Re: S-100 existing board pre-order requests

Hi John,

Excellent,  I would like to take you up on your offer of a 'old V1 Console I/O board' let me know how much you want to cover shipping cost and any value you attribute to the board ( I really don't mind paying for it) this will help me greatly, if you want to email me off board that's fine.

Over the last 6 months since I first noticed your website I have purchased nearly all the boards released and currently have either complete or 95% complete:-
S-100 IDE/Compact Flash Board V02
S-100 Parallel I/O Board V1
S-100 80286 CPU Board V01
S-100 RAM/ROM Board V01
S-100 Bus Extender Board V02

I also have a SD systems 10 slot S-100 active terminated backplane which over the next few weeks I will be mounting into a case along with the necessary PSU's

As you can see the next thing I need is a keyboard input/video output capability to interact with the boards I have built,

I would respectfully suggest from the position of a new builder that the two most important boards are the backplane and console I/O without either the system isn't really usable and it could be a showstopper for new people looking in.

I look forward to the new board releases you have announced for this year and plan to buy all the ones announced even if I don't plan to use them immediately.

Many thanks for your help

Regards

David Fry