Re: [N8VEM-S100:4622] S100 68K issue

Interestingly Dave when I jumpered P2 2, or 4, or 6,... to 9 for  I/O wait states, the monitor would not sign on. If however I leave it jumpered 4 to 3,(13), or 4 to 11, it comes up fine.  I using two different boards a 68010 and a 68000, both with a 12 MHz oscillator.  4 to 15  also hangs,  Worse, no jumpers seems to work fine as well.
Now I'm really confused!

John