ZFDC Bringup

Hi all,

I’m attempting to bring up a ZFDC card and I believe I have it mostly there. I burned an EEPROM with the ZFDC.HEX file and now the first two TIL-311A displays (track number) are counting from 0-FFh as expected. The next two displays are both “0” (sector number) and the final display is stuck on “3” (drive number).

Try as I might, I can’t seem to get the drive number display to show a “0” as per the build document. Jumper settings don’t seem to help so far; I expect I may have a bad chip someplace. Has anyone run into this behavior before?

Thanks much,

Pete