Re: Z-80 V2 component questions

Joe
   That BOM was not thoroughly checked. I have an updated one that I used to build my Board

I uploaded that one for someone and cautioned it is not complete.

Attached is the latest Bom I used for my board. C3 is a .1uF Capacitor  ,  C1 is 47 Uf

Take a few minutes to check it against the schematic.

Double check the Bussed resistor arrays for type and resistance. they are hard to remove
.
Make a print of the board as the component values and #'s are covered once the part is installed. It's easy to get lost
.
The 220 #'s ( Both ) should be resistors. Again check the schematic to see where its connected to confirm.

The 74F series are necessary for the board to run at a faster speed. They are referenced in the text for the Z80 V2 board

on the s100computers.com

   Sorry about the confusion.

              Thanks

                     Doug Wood