Re: [N8VEM-S100:2392] ZFDC Bringup

Hello,

I did try swapping the PIOs around to no effect, but I don’t have my system in a state where I can enter command/monitor mode just yet. I have a Cromemco Z80 (still working on N8VEM Z80 board), working N8VEM memory board and Harte Super I/O working with serial console, but no operating system.

Thanks much,

Pete