RE: [N8VEM-S100:4354] FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts

Hi Dave,

I agree with you, I didn't like how the autorouter turned my board into swiss cheese.  It put in 800 via's where after I was done redoing it all, I was down to 350 vias.

But it took a long time... about 70 hours to route 40 chips on an S-100 board.

Josh.