From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Riley
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:46 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1986] Re: S100 Backplane

> On Oct 16, 2013, at 0:31, Ants Pants <rota...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> ill be making a run of my 18 slot Active Terminated S-100 backplane in red
silk screen, the bare PCB will be around $80. the price is quite high
because just the backplane board measures around 16". comes with a side
board (separate) that lets you plug in a 20or24 Pin ATX PSU and get numerous
voltages out on a terminal block to wire up to the backplane. if you are
interested

I'm very interested in this as well. Please keep me/us posted.

- Dave