RE: [N8VEM-S100:1984] Re: S100 Backplane

I'd like to be put on the list for one backplane as well. Knew I kept all those ATX power supplies for a reason - now I just need to find a use for the other 10.

Regards,

Matt Turner

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:31:57 -0700
From: rota...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1984] Re: S100 Backplane

Hi Alex,

ill be making a run of my 18 slot Active Terminated S-100 backplane in red silk screen, the bare PCB will be around $80. the price is quite high because just the backplane board measures around 16". comes with a side board (separate) that lets you plug in a 20or24 Pin ATX PSU and get numerous voltages out on a terminal block to wire up to the backplane. if you are interested

Regards,
Antony