Re: [N8VEM-S100:5125] JAIR 8080 Board- It's alive!

Jeff,

I've been using the YAZE (Yet Another Z80 Emulator) emulator on my Linux laptop.
I have a collection of compilers and can manage CP/M disk images images. You may be
able to read/write the DISK-A.BIN file. I don't have time now but I'll give it a try later.

YAZE runs on Unix, Linux, Oax OS X, Windows (with cygwin).

http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze