From: Don Caprio <cap...@uxpro.com>
Date: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 3:00 PM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5002] FPMini Status Update

I'm not sure what happen with the foot print issue. First prototype was fine, the second
one had the foot print problem. Wasn't so much a foot print issue. The switch function
was opposite what the silkscreen indicated. The first board was done on my laptop which
had to be rebuilt due to hard drive crash. I'm guessing Kicad picked up a different lib
in it's path.