updated PCB inventory list

Hi!  Sorry, its been a while!  I finally updated the PCB inventory
page with current numbers.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

Also, I have seven (7) of the original ECB Dual DMA IDE prototype
boards that were made obsolete by the second prototype board currently
in build and test.  I am willing to give these away for the cost of
postage or for free if you order another board.

I don't recall what level of functionality these boards were capable
of although maybe John remembers and will comment.  These are the
initial prototype ECB Dual DMA IDE (no FDC) boards from Mar 2011.  I
recall they had significant problems with the DMA transfers.