From: John D Diener <john....@ashware.com>
Subject: RE: Contact Request: Douglas Goodall
Date: August 15, 2011 8:06:46 AM PDT

Hello Douglas,

The source can be found at http://services.ashware.com/Download_Files/gcc_m68k_src.zip.  I canâ??t really recommend using this distribution as it is well over a decade old at this point.  Have you checked into PEMicroâ??s 68K distribution?

Regards,

-john

John Diener

ASH WARE, Inc. | http://www.ashware.com