S-100 6502 CPU board initial prototype board

Hi!  I was cleaning up my workbench and noticed there is one remaining
S-100 6502 CPU board initial prototype PCB.  Does anyone want to
volunteer to do initial build and test of the S-100 6502 CPU board?
This is *not* a production board and no one has successfully gotten it
to boot yet.

As the initial prototype, it *may* be OK but usually they require some
cuts and jumpers to work properly.  There is some information here

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%206502%20CPU%20board

This would be appropriate for experienced builders with familiarity of
the 6502 CPU and detailed working knowledge of the S-100 bus.  Also
you'll need plenty of spare time as extensive debugging is normally
required so if you are already busy with other projects this is
probably not a good project.  Please contact me if interested.