Re: [N8VEM-S100:6219] Re: 80386 CPU Board - Correction

David -

They actually are 47pf - I have a large batch of some military surplus parts. I measured them and they're spot on.

At this point I'm about ready to put this board to the side and build up the second 80386 bare board I have. I'll try Johns idea too.

- Gary