HP Hex Displays 5082-7340

I have received the parts, they look like NEW parts, but do not have
an HP or Aligent marking on them. (see photo)
The few parts that I tested are fine... I will 100% check all of them.

I have 100 parts, cost + shipping + duty + PayPal fees will allow me
to sell them for $5.50 each...

Shipping via USPS in a padded envelope will be $2.00 for 1 to 12 parts.
or USPS Priority mail (2 -3 days) $5.30 ( any quantity)

I will ship starting Sep 11, 2012

If you want some parts let me know via email or PayPal request...

--

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692